Pharmacy Technician – Patient Care Technician – Phlebotomy Technician Studies
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS- Phlebotomy Technician Certificate Programme
3 CXC Subjects, including Mathematics, English and another subject| Grades: 1 to 4 or Equivalent Qualifications or
Computer World Career Institute- Foundation Diploma in Academic Essentials – 2 Courses -Math Essentials, English Essentials.
$15,000 each or $28,000 per package.
Phlebotomy: Tuesday & Thursdays at 10:30 – 1:30 or Saturday at 10:30 – 1:30
Pharmacy: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 10:30 – 1:30 or Saturday at 10:30-1:30
Patient Care: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 10:30 – 1:30 or Saturday at 10:30 – 1:30
Registration, Examinations & Fee Payment Policies
1. Registration fees are non-refundable. Course fees are non-refundable once a course is started, otherwise, a 25% processing
fee is charged.
2. If a programme is not completed by the programme completion deadline, a non-refundable re-registration fee of
$10,000 must be paid to maintain registration for, at most, 3 additional months.
3. Internal Examinations are free of charge for two attempts. Thereafter, an examination re-sit fee of $2,000 must be paid for each
re-sit to a maximum of two (2) additional re-sits.
4. A pass slip is awarded for completion of each course for the Phlebotomy Technician programme and final certificate after sitting the AMT International examination.
5. A certificate is awarded for completion of each course for the Pharmacy Technician programme and the Patient Care Technician programme. A diploma is awarded at the end of the programme.
6. The AMT/RPT Exam Resit Fee is US$125.