All programmes are approved by the National Accreditation Council
3 CXC Subjects, including Mathematics, English and another subject| Grades: 1 to 4 or Equivalent Qualifications or
Computer World Career Institute- Foundation Diploma in AcademicEssentials – 3 Courses -Math Essentials, English Essentials and Introduction to Health Care
$15,000 each or $40,000 per package.
Phlebotomy: Tuesday & Thursdays at 10:30 – 1:30 or Saturday at 10:30 – 1:30
Pharmacy: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 10:30 – 1:30 or Saturday at 10:30-1:30
Nurse Aide: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 10:30 – 1:30 or Saturday at 10:30 – 1:30
Registration, Examinations & Fee Payment Policies
1. Registration fees are non-refundable. Unit fees are non-refundable once a unit is started, otherwise, a 25% processing
fee is charged.
2. If a programme is not completed by the programme completion deadline, a non-refundable re-registration fee of
$10,000 must be paid to maintain registration for, at most, 3 additional months.
3. Internal Examinations are free of charge for two attempts. Thereafter, an examination re-sit fee of $5,000 must be paid for each
re-sit to a maximum of two (2) additional re-sits.
4. The final examinations include a theory component (70%) and a practical component (30%).
5. A pass slip is awarded for completion of each unit and a certificate is awarded for completion of the
6. The AMT/RPT Exam Resit Fee is US$125.
7. The AMT/PCT Exam Resit Fee is US$135.