All programmes are approved by the National Accreditation Council
Registration #: RTL-0019-00-01
Pharmacy Technician – 6 Units/ $35,000 each: Package $185,000 – Duration 9-12 Months
Phlebotomy Technician or Nurse Aide – 4 Units/ $35,000 each: Package $125,000 –
Duration 6-8 Months
Qualify Yourself Today!
Phlebotomy: Tuesday & Thursdays at 9:30 – 1:30 or Saturday at 9:30 – 1:30
Pharmacy: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 9:30 – 1:30 or Saturday at 9:30-1:30
Nurse Aide: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 9:30 – 1:30 or Saturday at 9:30 – 1:30
Registration, Examinations & Fee Payment Policies
1. Registration fees are non-refundable. Unit fees are non-refundable once a unit is started, otherwise a 25% processing
fee is charged.
2. If a programme is not completed by the programme completion deadline, a non-refundable re-registration fee of
$10,000 must be paid to
maintain registration for, at most, 3 additional months.
3. Examinations are free of charge for two attempts. Thereafter, an examination re-sit fee of $5,000 must be paid for each
re-sit to a maximum of two (2) additional re-sits.
4. The final examinations include a theory component (80%) and a practical component (20%).
5. Transcripts are awarded for completion of the units in each part and a certificate is awarded for completion of the